1. HOME LAUNDERING
- All embroidered garments should be washed with a mild detergent
- If bleach is required for washing, a small amount of chlorine bleach can be used. Non-chlorine bleach in accordance with product instructions is preferable
- Machine wash cold water
- Delicate wash cycle
- If color residue appears in water, rinse first in lukewarm water and then cold several times until rinse water becomes clear
- Remove promptly after wash cycle completion
- Never leave any piece of embroidered clothing soaking or in water or lying in a pile when wet
- Do not wring out the embroidered articles
- Do not rub stained embroidery
2. DRY CLEANING
- Embroidery may be dry cleaned, however, extreme care should be exercised when dry cleaning. Special care must be taken when dark shades are dry cleaned. Avoid use of pre-spotting agents.
3. INDUSTRIAL LAUNDERING
- Garments that are embroidered with Super Brite™ Polyester, or #7 Polyester Floss can be industrial laundered when proper procedures are followed as outlined by the International Fabricare Institute. Please call or fax for details. Embroidery may be dry cleaned, however, extreme care should be exercised when dry cleaning. Special care must be taken when dark shades are dry cleaned. Avoid use of pre-spotting agents.
- Embroidered fabrics should always be ironed on the reverse side
- It is recommended to iron embroidery between two pieces of cloth
- It is not recommended to wet embroidery prior to ironing or to use a steam iron
Note: Normally the care label instructions pertain to the garment, not the embroidery. Special care should be taken when laundering embroidered garments.
Since the conditions of use, washing, pressing and cleaning, etc. vary in use of yarns and threads, the purchaser should assure himself by preliminary tests that the dye fastness of the yarn or thread is 100% colorfast to crocking or washing under all conditions. We cannot be responsible for any consequential damages since the value of the thread is so disproportionate to the value of the goods into which it is stitched.