Custom Woven Labels
Make Merch People Actually Want to Wear
trusted by thousands of companies across the u.s.
Boost Brand Awareness
Custom Neck Tags for Clothing
Custom woven labels for clothing don’t just help your custom know where they got their product from, they also help you build brand legitimacy. Relabeling is done by your favorite companies and theres no reason why you shouldn’t too. DTLA Print offers a wide range of fabrics and fold options so you can customize your woven label to match your company’s specific needs.
Pro Tip: Custom woven labels take your garment to the next level. Metallic thread or a vivid neon thread to add a dimensional effect to your custom woven label in addition to exuding a feeling of luxury
Custom Woven Labels Gallery
Custom Clothing Tags
Custom clothing tags are not one size fits all, they come in many shapes and sizes. The shape that is right for you will depend on the indented use of the tag. The 4 main tag varieties are:
Hem & sleeve labels are most commonly used for showcasing your logo as a gentle way of building brand awareness. Neck labels are intended to be very clear so your custom can easily find your brand. Care labels are pretty self explanatory, they go on the inner seam of your custom garment to ensure your customer properly cares for the garment. If youre unsure which tags are needed for your project, ask one of our friendly account reps!
Custom Woven Label Placement
Figuring out the label best for you depends on the garment you are looking to have labeled. The most popular attachment placements for custom clothing tags are:
- Straight Edge: Design on one side, simplest option sew in flat, most commonly sewn into back of neck of a t-shirt.
- Center Fold: Folded rectangular cut, allows for two sides of design. Often put on neck or interior side of garment as care label.
- Loop Fold– Similar to center fold but folded the opposite way. Often found on exterior side of a garment.
If you need guidance in finding out what custom woven clothing label would be best for your project, reach out to one of our friendly account reps! We have over a decade of experience and are ready to assist in navigating the options.
Types of Folds for Custom Clothing Tags
Most Popular Ways to Sew on a Woven Label
Fast & Transparent
How This Process Works
- Your Artwork is then checked for optimal quality and resolution
- Once approved, we’ll begin embroidering your order
- Select product to print on
- Create or upload a mockup
- Upload artwork file(s) as well as any special instructions
- Your account rep will review & guide you through the rest
Make a lasting impression
- Lead the pack in your industry with employees and customers that actually want to wear your merch
Tips on Ordering Custom Woven Labels
Custom woven clothing labels are a simple way to boost your custom merch’s perceived value. Especially for brands just starting out, final touches like woven labels care a great way to wow customers. Before moving forward on ordering custom labels, our team of account reps came up with some helpful tips:
- Make sure you leave a bleed for the label to either be folded or inserted
- Always order a sample
- Avoid adding sizes to woven labels. Forecasting your demand is difficult and having the sizes on each label can produce inventory issues down the road
- Ask your account rep to check your artwork for appropriate line weights & thicknesses
What Material is Right for Your Custom Woven Labels?
- Polyester: Polyester woven labels are a popular choice due to their durability, flexibility, and ability to retain color and shape after repeated washing. It is widely used in various industries, including clothing, textiles and accessories.
- Cotton: Cotton woven labels are made of natural fiber known for its softness and breathability.
- Nylon: Nylon woven labels are a synthetic material known for its strength and resilience. It is often used in woven labels that require high durability , such as those for outdoor gear, safetywear, sportswear, or products that undergo heavy use
- Satin: Satin labels are a smooth and glossy fabric woven from silk, polyester, or a blend of fibers and the most comfortable of them all. Commonly used for labels that require a luxurious or high-end appearance, such as in designer clothing or high-quality products.
- Damask: Damask labels are a type of fabric characterized by its intricate woven patterns. Damask labels are known for their high-quality look and feel and are often used for branding purposes in the fashion industry.
- Taffeta: Taffeta labels are lightweight, crisp, with a smooth texture. It is commonly used for woven labels that require a more refined and polished appearance, such as in formal wear or luxury products.
What We Offer
Custom Woven Labels
Frequently Asked Questions
Haven’t found what you are looking for? Email or Contact us now here
It is up to what works best for your garment and budget but, a well made woven label can be make the garment fully yours. Custom woven labels to some might seem like a small detail but customer notice those small details.
We offer both cotton woven labels and a poly/cotton blend labels.
2×2 or 2×3 are our most popular woven label sizes.
The process is super easy, send us your design in PSD, PDF or AI and our team will take it from there.
Absolutely, we always send digital proofs for all our various services.
Neck Labels will depend on your desired result but generally between 1” and 3.5” is standard although we can go larger for a more expensive look. To learn more and get a quote, reach out to one of our account reps.
An RN number given out by the FTC to help track companies that produce, manufacture or distribute textiles. They help establish credibility but are not necessary unless your business’ annual gross is in the 6 figures.